Monday, June 6, 2011

Muse Mondays

Okay folks.

I've been told by someone who is "in the know" about blogs, that I should have regular weekly posts on certain topics.  That is, if I want to draw a crowd of followers.  And hey, who doesn't like followers?  Really?  If you answered "no"...well then...liar, liar, pants on fire!

I came up with my own catchy little title for my Monday posts - "Muse Mondays"
This is where I will post about something that I have seen/heard/experienced that inspired my muse.  Excited?  Yeah...I knew you would be.

Here's the first Muse Monday post!

I recently came across some satellite photos and was astounded. Mother nature has to be one of the most ingenious artists I know.  Take a gander at a few of these and then click on this link to see the rest.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment