Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Look out world, here I come!!





So, it's time to go full speed ahead! With what you ask? Taking over the world, of course! Okay, so not really. How about just becoming a world renowned children's book illustrator and author. That's not too much to ask, right?

Many of you who know me wonder what will make this artistic endeavor different than all the others that I have pursued. Or, why will this desire out last my others? Maybe it won't, I can't say for sure. I do know however, that I have dreamed of becoming an illustrator ever since the tender age of 7. I think that should account for something. I've also always tinkered around with writing and recently have had sparks of motivation to start my first book.

I guess that in my mind, that was out of reach. So instead of shooting for the stars, I just shot for the nearest craft bazaar. It's not that I don't appreciate all of the experiences and people I've met along the way. I have learned a great deal over the past  years.

It is time... time to go big or go home! It's the stars or bust!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your endeavors Holly! I think you're super creative and inspiring!!! We all should have dreams to pursue and we're only better when we go after them...even when we have no idea where we'll end up!!!

    ReplyDelete